Saturday, October 24, 2009

Thrive Year - October 26-November 1

Hello Thrive Year participants! Another great week has ended...and another begins. This week will find us closing out Genesis, and heading into the incredible book of Exodus (one of my favorites).

I'm thoroughly enjoying reading this together. But I do want to encourage you to not just stop here, with your involvement in the community of the Church. I want to encourage you to take the step to join or host a small group at Church, as it is the best place to discuss and put God's Word into practice.


Here is this week's reading:

Monday, October 26 --- Genesis 41-42
Tuesday, October 27 --- Genesis 43-45
Wednesday, October 28 --- Genesis 46-47
Thursday, October 29 --- Genesis 48-50
Friday, October 30 --- Exodus 1-3
Saturday, October 31 --- Exodus 4-6
Sunday, November 1 --- Exodus 7-9

I want to encourage anyone who is viewing this plan for the first time to jump in and join us!  This Bible reading plan is something that can be started at any time. So, open up the whole plan and dive into it with us.

Have an awesome week! Let me know how I can help you get connected at Church.



Brandon Stewart
Champions Centre

This message sent from my BlackBerry wireless handheld.

0 comments: