Sunday, October 18, 2009

Quick thought on Trusting God "He will do it"

Genesis 12:1-3
1 The Lord had said to Abram, “Leave your country, your people and your father's household and go to the land I will show you.
2 “I will make you into a great nation and I will bless you;
I will make your name great,
and you will be a blessing.
3 I will bless those who bless you,
and whoever curses you I will curse;
and all peoples on earth
will be blessed through you.”

The emphasis is from God & his "I" statements!!! He wil make it happen!!
God didn't leave Abram alone or tell him "good luck on your life" but he gives him a dream & a passion but comes right along side him & says I will be with you & I will do it!
- my question to us is who are we trusting in to "make it happen"??

- my challenge is to up our Trust, rely in him & put our hope in him!

As we do the trusting and the walking out of the dream, then will God will "make it happen"

God bless and let's let God "make it a great week"!!
Samuel

0 comments: